BPI-CM4 Computer module and development Kit
About BPI-CM4 computer module
Banana Pi BPI-CM4 is a computer module with Amlogic A311D, same size asm Raspberry Pi CM4 module ,it also features the same connection pins, which means that it should work with carrier boards designed for the Raspberry Pi CM4
for A311D chip PIN limited . just support 1 HDMI ,1 CSI and 1 DSI , Raspberry Pi support 2 HDMI ,2 CSI and 2 DSI , Other is Pin2Pin . you can use Raspberry Pi CM4 baseboard.
- Amlogic A311D 4 x ARM Cortex-A73 CPU cores,2 x ARM Cortex-A53 CPU cores
- ARM Mali-G52 MP4 graphics
- Neural Processing Unit with 5 TOPS performance.
- 4gb LPDDR4
- 16gb eMMC flash ,max support 128 gb
- Compatible with raspberry Pi CM4
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x CSI, 1x DSI interface(Raspberry Pi CM4 with 2)
Same sixe as RPI CM4
The BPI-CM4 computer module is exactly the same size as the raspberry PI CM4, and adopts the same interface,You can use the universal raspberry PI CM4 module expansion board
- BPI-M2S also with A311D code on guthub: https://github.com/BPI-SINOVOIP/BPI-M2S-bsp
- Android 9 :https://github.com/BPI-SINOVOIP/BPI-A311D-Android9
- Amlogic A311D datasheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SRAY_RDxKhw819uyo9H13zNN2wlG6LDq/view?usp=sharing