How to bulid a image with BSP
Step One: download and compile BSP code
Here I use BPI-M4 as an example:
1. Execute command: "git clone https://github.com/BPI-SINOVOIP/BPI-M4-bsp.git" to download bsp code.
2. Execute command: "./build.sh" then choose "1" to build the bsp
3. After built bsp code, the boot and kernel files will be generated in "SD/bpi-m4".
Step Two: Install an image on SD card
1. You could install an image by following here: Install Linux & Android images on Banana pi SBC
2. Here I install an image under a ubuntu os， “bpi-copy 2019-07-23-ubuntu-18.04-mate-desktop-preview-bpi-w2-m4-sd-emmc.img.zip /dev/sde”
Step Three: Make an image
1. Our bsp could not build an image directly, so we need to make an image from sd card which has installed an image.