BPI-R18-AI(Allwinner SoC-Only 3-Mic Far-Field Dev Kit)
BPI-R18-AI Allwinner SoC-Only 3-Mic Far-Field Dev Kit for Amazon AVS with allwnner R18 chip design
Allwinner SoC-Only 3-Mic Far-Field Dev Kit is Allwinner’s official development board targeting at audio recognition field, which is certified by Amazon.Powered by Allwinner R18 Quad-core CortexTM-A53, Its rich features and cost-effectiveness make audio intelligence further close to our daily life.
- Integrates all AVS features on a single SoC
- Supports Tina Linux
- High performance with low power consumption
- Reserves application headroom for non-AVS applications
- Built-in battery-operated designs.
- Supports 6 MICs both-side placement，configurable to 6/4/3/2 MICs
The AVS Developer Kit is a qualified device enables Alexa Voice Service (AVS) that allows developer to interact with Alexa Voice Service hands-free. It includes a 6-mic array and one base board that provides various peripheral interfaces. Services to play music, ask questions, set alarms, play iHeartRadio, news, sports updates, weather and more are available on this kit. With Gmems’s front end algorithm, the developer kit is equipped with most advanced beamforming, noise reduction and echo cancellation technology so that your commands can be easily picked up even under noisy environment or during music is playing.
On mic-board there are 4 buttons, the functionality of each is listed below:
- VOL- : voluome down;
- VOL+ : volume up, force flash;
- MUTE : Mute the microphone to enter private mode
- POWER : power on/off
micro-usb for adb and power supply：
serial comm with Allwinner TF-card uart debugger
Allwinner SoC-Only 3-Mic Far-Field Dev Kit comes with three components - mainboard,MIC board,Flexible interconnection ribbon cable and copper pillars, power adapter is not included.
AVS quick start guide
Please download the quick-start guide:R18AVS-quick-start.pdf
amazon AVS project
- Allwinner SoC-Only 3-Mic Far-Field Dev Kit quick start document:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1boPCAomVinE7iYbUwB6gE50ry7JI6M0n/view?usp=sharing
- R18 chip brief:http://www.allwinnertech.com/uploads/pdf/2017081109410263.pdf
- AVS project on amazon : https://developer.amazon.com/alexa-voice-service/dev-kits/allwinner-3-mic
- AVS project on allwinner official: http://www.allwinnertech.com/index.php?c=market&a=index&id=59
- Alexa on Banana Pi R18-AI: Board to Demo:https://blog.emumba.com/alexa-on-banana-pi-r18-ai-board-to-demo-4f17c775ae99
- BPI-R18-AVS MIC AVS A/V demo ,use ubuntu 16.04 linux kernel 4.4.89:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN02Q1pWM0I&feature=youtu.be
- Easy to buy sample from aliexpress
- BSP and schematics are under NDA terms, please write to email@example.com for them.
zmazon AVS image
- Allwinner SoC-Only 3-Mic Far-Field Dev Kit image
- how to use please see : Quick Start Guide
- google driver download link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UxebQCxEysPjUsDG85EN1H6_aH4WVXZy/view?usp=sharing
- note:this image is to be flashed onto onboard eMMC
- 2018-4-17 update Ubuntu 16.04.4 with linux kernel 4.4.89
- image name:2018-04-17-ubuntu-16.04-mate-desktop-demo3-k4.4.89-vdpau-3-mic-docker-bpi-r18-avs-aarch64-sd-emmc.img.zip
- Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dlfo9LGNcrc-_cpKd1uJnrNx0PdonBnK
- MD5: 4b7e163d260e58a39ba8905e7ed39943
- Forum pthread:http://forum.banana-pi.org/t/bpi-r18-avs-new-image-ubuntu-16-04-4-with-linux-kernel-4-4-89-2018-4-17/5435
- Note:this image doesn't support Alex.