BPI-AI design with K210 RISC-V chip design.An integrated artificial intelligence SOC chip solution that can accommodate neural network models, using a new risc-v instruction set for the field of artificial intelligence and edge computing. The main target market is the AIoT and STEAM education market,it support screen and camera. so easy to do many AI application, cowork with Webduino team. and support Webduino blockly for STEAM education.
- AI for Edge Computing
- Smart Building
- Medical equipment
- Automation & Process Control
- IoT applications
- STEAM education
- 64-bit RISC-V CPU Dual-Core, up to 400MHz
- IMAFDC (RV64GC) ISA extension
- Hardware FPU (Float Point Unit), Double Precision
- 32 KB I-Cache per core and 32 KB D-Cache per core
- 8MB On-Chip SRAM 128Kbit One-Time Programmable Memory (OTP) ,Read Only Memory (ROM)
- Camera and screen interface
- WiFI and BT support
- JTAG, OpenOCD support
About Kendryte K210 chip
The Kendryte K210 is a system-on-chip (SoC) that integrates machine vision and machine hearing. Using TSMC’s ultra-low-power 28nm advanced process with dual-core 64-bit processors for better power performance, stability and reliability. The program strives for zero threshold development and can be deployed in the user’s products in the shortest time, giving the product artificial intelligence.
The Kendryte K210 is located in the SoC of the AI and IoT markets and is a very convenient MCU.
Kendryte Chinese means surveying intelligence, while surveying intelligence is taken from surveying and searching. The main application field of this chip is in the field of Internet of Things, and it is developed in the field of Internet of Things. Therefore, this chip mainly provides artificial intelligence solutions, which are explored in the field of artificial intelligence.
Source code on github
K210 chip official Source code on github:https://github.com/kendryte
- K210 chip datasheet(English):https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AavU-bCoyA2BWSDB3NQBp41A7CvdJvBL/view?usp=sharing
- K210 chip datasheet(Chinese):https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_xQ3waq4ENHIlfJ7ujrfRSAClNAk6beL/view?usp=sharing
- K210 SDK（drive）、documents、compiler、OpenOCD Debugging software :https://kendryte.com/downloads/
- jacklab K210 wiki page : http://wiki.jackslab.org/K210