Difference between revisions of "How to bulid a image with BSP"
(→2.Install an image on tf card)
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
==2.Install an image on
==2.Install an image on card==
Revision as of 01:21, 30 July 2019
1.Download and compile BSP code
Here I use BPI-M4 as an example:
1. Execute command: "git clone https://github.com/BPI-SINOVOIP/BPI-M4-bsp.git" to download bsp code.
2. Execute command: "./build.sh" then choose "1" to build the bsp
3. After built bsp code, the boot and kernel files will be generated in "SD/bpi-m4".
2.Install an image on SD card
1. You could install an image by following here: Install Linux & Android images on Banana pi SBC
2. Here I install an image under a ubuntu os.