Getting Started with BPI-M5
Banana Pi BPI-M5 is a new generation single board computer design , use Amlogic S905X3 Quad-Core Cortex-A55 (2.0xxGHz) Processor. Mali-G31 MP2 GPU with 4 x Execution Engines (650Mhz). support 4GB LPDDR4 and 16G eMMC flash. it have 4 USB 3.0 port,1GbE LAN port.
- SoC – Amlogic S905X3 quad-core Cortex-A55 processor @ up to 2.0 GHz with
- Mali-G31 MP2 GPU @ 650Mhz
- System Memory – 4GB LPDDR4
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash (option up to 64GB), MicroSD slot up to 2TB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.1 up to 4Kp60 with HDR, CEC, EDID
- Audio – 3.5mm audio jack, digital HDMI audio
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet
- USB – 4x USB 3.0 ports via VL817 hub controller, 1x USB-C port (for power only?)
- Expansion – 40-pin Raspberry Pi header with 28x GPIO, UART, I2C, SPI, PWM, and power signal (+5V, +3.3V, GND).
- Debugging – 3-pin debug header
- Misc – Reset, Power, and U-boot button; power and activity LED’s; IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V @3A via USB Type-C port
- Dimensions – 92x60mm (Not the same as Raspberry Pi PCB size, but they probably included the connectors during measurement)
- Weight – 48grams