Difference between revisions of "Banana Pi BPI-R1"
|Line 61:||Line 61:|
== Armbian image ==
== Armbian image ==
Revision as of 19:17, 9 May 2018
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Hardware
- 3 Software
- 4 Development
- 5 Resources
- 6 Image Release
- 7 FAQ
The Banana Pi R1 is a router based Banana Pi running on the same SoC as the M1 Classic Pi.
The R1 is a open hardware router that can run on a variety of open source operating systems including OpenWrt, Android, and Bananian. The R1 has slim router form factor with a bay for 2.5" HDDs. It also has 4 Gigabit LAN ports, 1 Gigabit WAN, and 300Mbs wireless N capabilities.
Banana Pi is an open platform device, it is for anyone who wants to play and build with developer technology instead of simply using consumer technology. Backed by our community, starting a project and building servers is fun and rewarding. We welcome all companies, DIYers, and tech loving people within our community! Together, we can make a difference, we can discover our passions, inspire others, and build a practical project.
- Allwinner A20 Dual-core 1.0GHz CPU
- Mali-400 MP2 with Open GL ES 2.0/1.1.
- 1 GB DDR3 memory.
- 1x SATA interface.
- 4x Gigabit LAN 1x Gigabit WAN
GPIO PIN define
Banana Pi BPI-R1 has a 40-pin GPIO header that matches that of the Model Raspberry Pi 3. Following is the Banana Pi GPIO Pinout:
- BPI-R1 schematic diagram: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4PAo2nW2KfnNTBaVENGeHZfSzA/view?usp=sharing
- BPI-R1 3D & DXF file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4PAo2nW2KfnOVhFMFp6MFFfa00/view?usp=sharing
- BPI-R1 CE,FCC RoHS Certification :
- linux-sunxi wiki :http://linux-sunxi.org/Lamobo_R1
- NetBSD/evbarm on Allwinner Technology SoCs :https://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/evbarm/allwinner/#index1h1
- Manual for HW setup and basic router functionalities: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LVuukSuby7aCuAaQezFn-kM8ZQM-I0kuGiI_XnT0sDg/edit?usp=sharing
- David Bentham / openwrt-bpi-r1-prebuilt
- Stable 1.2.1 release:
- Kernel upgraded to 4.1.17
- Added Parted package
- Lots of package upgrades and bug fixes...
- VM build system - OpenwrtBuild-BPI-R1-VM-V1.0.torrent if you wish to spin up your own version from scratch!
- github link: https://github.com/db260179/openwrt-bpi-r1
- Allwinner chip documents: http://dl.linux-sunxi.org/
- banana pi PBI-R1 android 4.4 image : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxpbZWFFuHmyUHRYeE9uenFTVmc/view
- Armbian Xenial and Armbian Jessie
- Image lownload link :https://www.armbian.com/lamobo-r1/
- Banana pi BPI-R1 mainline linux kernel for fedora
- Archlinux 28-12-2017 4.6.5 sunxi mainline kernel
- Kernel borrowed from armbian: BPI-R1 new image:Armbian_5.17_bpi-r1_Debian_jessie_4.6.5_desktop-build-by-bpi-r1.img
- Archlinux upgraded from official bpi image.
- The kernel issues related to kernel / userspace mismatch seem to be gone (such as systemd-sysctl input / output error etc).
- Image download link: http://mkaczanowski.com/files/archlinux-bpi-r1-2017-28-2017-4.6.5-sunxi-mainline.img