Difference between revisions of "Banana Pi BPI-F2S"
(→about SunPlus sf7021)
|Line 40:||Line 40:|
Revision as of 22:58, 10 November 2019
Banana Pi BPI-F2S is the first board with Banana Pi team and SunPlus, this is a industrial-grade board. use Plus1(sp7021) design.
- Industrial Internet control
- FPGA education and development
- Vehicular networking technology and applications
about SunPlus SP7021
SunPlus sp7021 is a revolutionary SoC that has the power of a Linux-grade chip and the integration simplicity of a microcontroller.it with ARM Cortex-A7 Quad core,ARM926 real-time core,8051 low-power core
Conceived by Sunplus Technology in collaboration with Tibbo Technology, PLUS1 takes all the sophisticated elements typically found in modern industrial-grade embedded Linux chips, adds a plethora of features targeting IoT and industrial control applications, and delivers the resulting design in a simple microcontroller-like package that needs few external components, simplifies the schematic diagram, and reduces the PCB complexity.
SP7021 is a SoC solution of industrial control. It meets customers’full demand on function but with low cost so that will improve customers’ competitiveness in the market. SP7021 provides rich GPIOs, storage and USB interface. And it provides MIPI CSI interface for video input and HDMI interface for video output. It also provides FPGA interface for function extension. SP7021 also has 4 Ethernet ports providing customers a high competitive solution.
characteristics of the SP7021
- Easy-to-use LQFP package.
- Quad-core 1GHz Cortex-A7 CPU, plus A926 and 8051 cores.
- Single 3.3V power*.
- Integrated 128MB or 512MB DDR3 DRAM.
- Eight 8-bit 5V-tolerant IO ports, plus one high-current port.
- Flexible Peripheral Multiplexing (PinMux).
- Dual PinMuxable Ethernet MACs.
- Four PinMuxable Enhanced UARTs, plus one console UART.
- Industrial operating temperature range: -40C ~ +85C.
- Low EMI simplifies certification.
- Modern, Yocto-based Linux distribution.
- 10-year supply guarantee.
- Robust ready-to-run modern Linux distribution available
- And much more...
Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA extend board
FPGA Module with Xilinx Artix-7 100T (Variant 2D), 2 x 50 Pin, 1.8V only supply
The Trenz Electronic TE0725LP-01-100-2D is a low cost small-sized FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Artix-7 (15T-100T) and 32 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation. The 2 x 50 pin headers with a 2.54 mm standard pitch are perfect for breadboard or low cost dual layer PCB.
Trenz HyperBus enabled reference designs are typically bundled with a FREE evaluation edition of the commercially proven, low-cost, low-circuit area, high performance, HyperBus Memory Controller (HBMC) IP supplied by Synaptic Laboratories Ltd. Synaptic Labs HBMC IP is commercially proven in both Intel and Xilinx projects, and was selected by Intel. This FREE HBMC IP evaluation license never expires, and no customer registration or NIC ID is required. You can check for and obtain the latest version of the FREE evaluation HBMC IP from S/Labs website for Xilinx and Intel.
- Xilinx Artix-7 XC7A100T-2CSG324C
- Commercial temperature grade (industrial on request)
- 32 MByte Flash memory
- 2 x 50 pin headers with 2.54 mm pitch, ideal for breadboard use
- 1.8 V single supply with on board voltage regulators
- 95 I/O's (42 + 42 + 3 + 8)
- 25 MHz system clock (100 MHz can be customized on request)
- I2C EEPROM
- 7.3 x 3.5 cm form factor
- JTAG/UART connector
- One user LED
- optional HyperRAM (8 bis 32 MByte) or HyperFlash
- HyperRAM from Cypress :http://www.cypress.com/products/hyperram-memory
- HyperFlash from Cypress http://www.cypress.com/products/hyperflash-nor-flash-memory
Source code on github
- PLUS1 SP7021 Datasheet : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MWFwgHMteMKVxgzyK5ClU9LOyh-M8xPA/view?usp=sharing
- SP7021 Released Document :https://sunplus-tibbo.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/doc/overview
- FPGA TRM-TE0725LP-01_usermanual https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yKsbKSc2VSZgkFH_Oezm_75lD5un8MMT/view?usp=sharing