Difference between revisions of "Banana Pi BPI-F2S"
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Revision as of 23:25, 7 November 2019
Banana Pi BPI-F2S is the first board with Banana Pi team and SunPlus, this is a industrial-grade board. use Plus1(sp7021) design.
about SunPlus sf7021
SunPlus sf7021 is a revolutionary SoC that has the power of a Linux-grade chip and the integration simplicity of a microcontroller.it with ARM Cortex-A7 Quad core,ARM926 real-time core,8051 low-power core
Conceived by Sunplus Technology in collaboration with Tibbo Technology, PLUS1 takes all the sophisticated elements typically found in modern industrial-grade embedded Linux chips, adds a plethora of features targeting IoT and industrial control applications, and delivers the resulting design in a simple microcontroller-like package that needs few external components, simplifies the schematic diagram, and reduces the PCB complexity.
characteristics of the SP7021
- Easy-to-use LQFP package.
- Quad-core 1GHz Cortex-A7 CPU, plus A926 and 8051 cores.
- Single 3.3V power*.
- Integrated 128MB or 512MB DDR3 DRAM.
- Eight 8-bit 5V-tolerant IO ports, plus one high-current port.
- Flexible Peripheral Multiplexing (PinMux).
- Dual PinMuxable Ethernet MACs.
- Four PinMuxable Enhanced UARTs, plus one console UART.
- Industrial operating temperature range: -40C ~ +85C.
- Low EMI simplifies certification.
- Modern, Yocto-based Linux distribution.
- 10-year supply guarantee.
- And much more...
PLUS1 SP7021 Datasheet : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MWFwgHMteMKVxgzyK5ClU9LOyh-M8xPA/view?usp=sharing