BPI-9600 IEEE 802.3af PoE module
The BPI-9600 series of modules are designed to extract power from a conventional twisted pair Category 5 Ethernet cable, conforming to the IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet(PoE) standard. The BPI-9600 signature and control circuit provides the PoE compatibility signature and power classification required by the Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) before applying up to 15W power to the port. The BPI-9600 provides a Class 0 signature. The DC/DC converter operates over a wide input voltage range and provides a regulated output. The DC/DC converter also has built-in short-circuit output protection.
- IEEE802.3af compliant
- Input voltage range 36V to 57V
- Integral high efficiency DC/DC converter.
- Low output ripple and noise
- High performance with low price
- Short-circuit protection
- Adjustable Output
- Optional multi-voltage output 3.3V 5V 12V 24V
- Transformer isolation ,1500V isolation (input to output)
- Easy to use, with a minimum number of external components.
- IoT gateway
- IP Cameras
- Wireless access point
- Security and alarm systems
- VOIP telephone
- Point of sale network terminal equipment