BPI-7402 IEEE 802.3at PoE module
The BPI-7402 series of modules are designed to extract power from a conventional twisted pair Category 5 Ethernet cable, conforming to the IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at Power-over-Ethernet(PoE) standard. The BPI-7402 signature and control circuit provides the PoE compatibility signature and power classification required by the Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) before applying up to 30W power to the port.
The DC/DC converter operates over a wide input voltage range and provides a regulatedoutput. The DC/DC converter also has built-in short-circuit output protection.
- IEEE802.3at and IEEE802.3af compliant
- Maximum 30W output power
- Input voltage range 36V to 57V
- Integral high efficiency DC/DC converter.
- Low output ripple and noise
- High performance with low price
- Short-circuit protection
- Transformer isolation ,1000V isolation (input to output)
- Easy to use, with a minimum number of external components.
- IoT gateway
- IP Cameras
- Wireless access point
- Security and alarm systems
- VOIP telephone
- Point of sale network terminal equipment